Monday, January 5, 2015

Posting Break


Christmas Day with the Caledonia Ramblers
As you can see, I haven't posted for a bit.  I have been feeling much more inspired to work on the Caledonia Rambler's website, rather then mine.  I am not sure why, perhaps I think I am not as important at the hiking club.  I mean, I'm just a person.  But then I remind myself that people do like to hear about my crazy adventures.  I also know that you shouldn't force post stuff if you aren't inspired by it.  The hiking club and it's website is so much a part of my life and I want to work my hardest at it as it is such an important club/website to many.  I can see myself doing that for many many more years.  I am definitely passionate about it as many who know me can attest to.

I think for now I'll not worry about posting here until I feel some inspiration again.  I haven't even really been taking as much photographs as I was in the past, though I do feel the need to take some on club trips for the club website to promote the club's activities which I feel is important.

I do have a big adventure planned this year, the Inca Trail in Peru and also traveling a bit in Bolivia, so all is not lost!  I don't know, I just don't want to feel forced to post if I am not up to it.  I hope you understand.  I will keep this open for future posts.  If you miss my stuff, a lot of my photos and stuff does end up at www.caledoniaramblers.ca.

I hope you don't mind, I actually feel flattered that people would want to hear about my adventures.

Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. hi carolyn! i sure do enjoy reading your blog. as a recently new blogger it is nice to hear others stories. especially people i know and care about. but you are right. you need to feel inspired to post. other wise it is hard to think of things to write about. i have your blog added to my list so i will watch out for future posts. i hope you find your inspiration! I admire you! take care of you! happy new year!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...