Monday, September 13, 2010

Baby Shower time



This past Saturday, I was invited to a co-worker's baby shower. It's been a while since I've been to a baby shower, so it was kind of neat going to one.  I was offered rides, but why would I need a ride?  I got my bike!

Bike all set up to carry vegetable platter.
I've been borrowing tour panniers from friend, so I was able to bungee the veggie dish on to the back rack.

It was nice to meet little Meadow, she is so cute!  Sometimes I miss not having children, so I admire others. The mothers all shared their birthing stories, and I can only imagine what it would be like.  Then there's the presents, lots of them!  I gave her a nice set of pjs.  I got another one to attend next weekend.

Beautiful Mother and child.

Time to unwrap the presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...