Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Prince George Farmer's Market Blog Post

Here's the other post that was published today (well, back published for Sept. 22).  I wrote up about our local Farmer's Market, which is really neat.   It's a great place to get fresh produce and other items.  Autumn is my favourite time to go there as there is so much fresh produce to choose from!

http://blog.hellobc.com/prince-george-farmers-market/

As you can, I've been very busy, and I haven't been able to post here on my own blog as much as I want to.  But, I am really enjoying the special opportunity given, to post at the Destination BC blog.  There is so much that I want to share to others about British Columbia, and the site is geared for those interested in visiting this province.  Not to worry though, I do have a few posts that are pending here.. I just have to edit them, and push publish! :)  But for now, enjoy these two posts that I created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...