Saturday, March 29, 2014

Important Tour De Jasper News

Tour De Jasper

I thought I'd let those who read my blog that are interested in bike touring, and perhaps riding on Tour De Jasper this year, that the tour has been cancelled for this year.  Nicole, the organizer, got an awesome summer job in France!  I think that it's great that she has a chance to work over there, and I know that she will be running Tour De Jasper again in the future

You can view her message about the cancellation on the Tour De Jasper website at http://openroadbiketours.ca/pages/tdj/tdj_oe/tdj_oe_home.html

Of course, this also means I won't be sweeping for it this year, but I might just ride to Jasper anyways... Wouldn't it be cool to ride from Prince Rupert to Jasper?  That's all across the centre of British Columbia...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...