Sunday, May 4, 2014

No computer

My apologies for the lack of posts.  The Explore BC blog keeps me VERY busy, along with the Rambler's stuff.  And now I am computerless for at least a month and a half, as I have had it with my XP computer!  It is stored in my spare room closet as I threatened to throw it out my third floor window.  The computers at the library have been a great help thank goodness.

I can save up for a real good computer, perhaps a Mac?  Is that worth it?  Might be longer wait then the end of June for that though.  Are lower priced macs ok?  Do not know yet, what I will chose, but I am enjoying my freedom at home from it and do not feel rushed to get a new one just yet! Good thing I have tablet to keep connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...