Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Chillout before Amazing Adventure #1

Today is the last day before Amazing Adventure #1!  Tour De Jasper will be a relatively short trip, but lot's of fun!  I tried to 'relax' today, but it was more like an anxious relax.  One of my snowshoe buddies invited me out for a pre-birthday celebration at Ohh Chocolat!  Which, coincidentally, my Amazing Race buddy, Peter, designed their web-page for.


 They serve the most amazing desserts and coffee.  I wanted to say 'one of each'!  But I chose the Chocolate Mousse.


 The mousse came out with lit candles!  Wow!  It was very tasty.  Mmmmmm.   I will be riding on Tour De Jasper when my actual birthday occurs, but I don't mind.  What better way to celebrate my youth by a long bike ride!



Here's to my fun ride starting tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...