Saturday, July 6, 2013

Yet another exciting Opportunity!

It seems that a lot of amazing opportunities seems to always come my way!  I've been published quite a few times in recent years, and I had a chance to apply for the Amazing Race earlier this year.

Well, another exciting opportunity has recently come my way!  Destination BC (formally Tourism BC) has offered me a chance to blog on their website for a year.  Since I already do that here and on the Caledonia Ramblers website, I couldn't refuse the offer!  It means that I will be kept even more busy posting on another blog, but at the same time, I would be doing something that I am already doing.  I am very excited about this opportunity to show people from around the world how awesome British Columbia, and in particular, the North Central part of the province is!

This blog will be a collaborative effort from a group of bloggers from all over the province.  Even so, I feel flattered to be offered the contract.  I hope that you check out the blog when it goes live next week. You can find the Destination BC Blog at http://www.hellobc.com/,   I will post links to my posts at the Destination BC blog when my posts are published there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...