Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fall Geocaching

It was a nice warm sunny day to go do some geocaching in the country.
Well, I'm afraid it's been a long time since I did some geocaching.  In fact I haven't done it since I did it in Regina this Summer.  But this past weekend, my geocaching friends called up and invited me on a geocache trip.  We drove around small towns just outside the city.

I was mopey before being invited, but that soon disappeared when I started finding cache after cache.  It was so much fun!

Here's some photos of the day

Willow River 'temporary' bridge.
I actually went under the bridge.  Though, this is is not me.
Popular rock climbing area near Giscome, BC
Guess who I found climbing the rocks?
I found my first Turtle Travel Bug at a Purden Lake geocache.

Purden Lake
I'm now prepping a geocache of my own to hide.  I have a great place in the country to hide it, and I will be going out that way to help out at the Ancient forest this weekend, so I can place it on the way.  I also can deposit the travel bug I found at Purden at my friend's Travel Bug Hotel at the Ancient Forest.

Two geocaches that I have created- Left one is a small, and right one is a micro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...