Monday, March 26, 2012

A tab for me, please



I so apologize for my lack of posting. I had a miserable cold all last week and didn't feel like doing anything!  I don't know how I managed to work through it.

I still was feeling rather crappy this weekend, but I ended up buying a new toy which I've been wanting for a while.  It's a tablet!  My first.  I am so excited!

I couldn't get myself to buy an Ipad as I want money in the bank for the bike tour, but I wanted a tablet to check email and update blog while travelling.  After months of researching what best suits me, I decided to get a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus.  The size is nice, as it will fit nicely in the handlebar bag when I leave the bike.

So I admit, I've been playing around with it and tweaking it for my use.  No motivation still to post here today (but here I am posting!)  It's like Spring here, nice and warm.  So I have been using Baxter and Big Red now and putting away the Beater Bike, Floyd.  I was going to get a new drive train for Big Red the Rocky Mountain, but I've been told to wait to do that closer to my trip.  Might as well get my money's worth of the current one.

I really need to get photos of Spring riding as it's so good, but I'm even too lazy to go out and ride now.  Snowshoeing is good in the mountains still, but not my cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...