Sunday, August 21, 2011

2012 ideas- West Coast


My original idea to go down the West Coast by bike is still with me.  I instead chose to ride with Jim in BC this year as it was nice to ride with someone, rather then riding alone.

Even though I haven't returned to work yet and I just returned from my big adventure, I've already been thinking of what to do next.  I have a passport that I haven't been using, so maybe I'll go down the West Coast, or part of it.  I was thinking of California, but in the Summer that would be really hot.  I could do the above one or even better, ride down the Oregon Coast.

Is anyone out there possibly interested in doing it next Summer?  I thought that I'd mention that now as there is a lot of time to find someone to ride with.  I'll repost this throughout the coming year.  I met people from Seattle at the Vancouver train station who had ridden from Seattle to Vancouver, so it sounds feasible.

Just ideas right now....

*Febuary 2012 update- I have found a rider to ride with.  But, I will still invite anyone else who may be interested in doing this trip to leave a message below and I will get back to you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Carolyn!
    About 10 years ago, I rode from Vancouver to LA with camping gear, all alone.
    It took me 30 days, averaging 100km a day.
    I enjoyed the trip tremendously. I wish you a good trip.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...