Saturday, May 7, 2011

Worst Roads in BC

BCAA has an event going on where you vote for the worst roads in British Columbia.

I voted for Ospika Blvd as it's pretty bad.  It's is hard enough for cars to ride on it, but being on a bicycle, it can be dangerous!  I try to avoid riding certain sections on it.  There are big ruts and big potholes everywhere.  I have heard that there is a section where there is a hubcap collection.

They are trying to patch up the potholes, but because it's not warm yet, they can only temp patch it, so it only works for a while.  I am not sure if this road was repaved that way, but I heard that one road was repaved used recycled material.  If that is the case, they should go back to the drawing board.

Here's a link to the BCAA Worst Roads Campaign where you can vote- BCAA Worst Road Campaigns, vote now!

How bad are the roads in your town?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...