Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Looking like a tour bike

 

Yeh! My riding buddy, Jim, installed the front racks that he had onto my bike this afternoon. He had to use different screws for the fenders as they were in the way of the rack.  But he got it to work!  He was worried that the spindle would be too small, but nope.  These racks are mine to keep, that is so nice of him.
Bike with all the bags on it.
I am going to get some dry bags for the panniers and a cover for the bar bag.  I really am leaning towards getting half/half pedals.  I already have to buy some shoes, so what's a little extra for these.

I was going to go for another ride today, but it just keeps on raining!  What's with that?  I sure hope that it dries up in 2 weeks.  While chatting with Jim, I found out that he knew my Dad from way back, that's so neat!  So I finally told my Dad of what my crazy Summer plans are and who I'm riding with.

Less then 2 weeks to go!

1 comment:

  1. It looks as if everything is coming together! You will be on your trip before you know it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...