Tuesday, November 29, 2011

On a publishing spree...


 

I'd swear that this year is the year of publishing for me.  A photo that I took just got published in the local paper, the Prince George Citizen.  I took the photo of Jo for her soon to be released book.  I was completely surprised about it being in the paper today!
My photo in all it's glory, with full credits
You can read the article by clicking this link:  http://www.princegeorgecitizen.com/article/20111129/PRINCEGEORGE0101/311299980/-1/princegeorge/prince-george-resident-shares-her-journeys-around-the-world

December 2nd update- Another photo from the series of photos that I took of Jo Selkirk for her book, has been printed in the December 2, 2011 edition of the Prince George Free Press.  This is so cool!  I am glad that her daughter asked me to take photos of her for the book.  I will be going to Jo's book launch tomorrow at Books and Company.  You can view the Free Press newspaper that featured the photo by clicking this link:   http://www.pgfreepress.com/news/134914318.html

Free Press Book Signing article

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...