Saturday, July 7, 2012

Enjoying festivities on bike

I was supposed to bike 77 km to Bear Lake today.  (North of City)
But as Big Red is in the shop getting a new drive train for this Summer's adventures, I decided to hang around the city instead with Baxter.   I discovered that there is lots going on!
There is the Art days for children, The Pride festival, and the Farmer's Market.   I have never seen so much happening all at once!  And it is nice that we are actually getting a Summer.  It is a great day to be on abike.  I actually seen a few families on today riding around on their bikes.
Here are some photos from the Pride festivities and the train at the Art Festival.  I am using tablet as my computer is also in the shop!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...