Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hot Days/Cool Nights

The days are hot in the City.  We truly are having a Summer.  My apartment gets very warm, so I am tending to hangout at friends.  This morning, like many Saturday mornings I was lazy.  The heat only makes me lazier!
I am glad that we have a dry heat, not a humid one like back East.  It has been around 26 to 31!c every day.  Despite it making me lazy, I am loving it
I have been biking around at the Farmer's Market to say hi to friends.  And also hanging out at air conditioned businesses.  It will be a very hot and sunny ride on Tour De Jasper, but I think I am ready.  I should be riding today, but I don't feel like it.  Oh well,  I still love riding around on my bike.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...