Friday, October 1, 2010

The last of the hot weather


We have been spoiled during the last few days.  After having a stormy week last week, we had some nice days this week.  Today was the best of them all, with a high of 25 C!

I noticed that more people were on their bikes today and that's great.  I do admit though, I missed last Friday's Critical Mass because of the storm.  It was too dangerous with the high winds, to be out on a bike.  Today, that's a whole different story.  I could have worn shorts today (but didn't) it was so warm.  I wish I wasn't so lazy tonight, but I feel like hanging around, not spending time on my bike.  What's wrong with me?

Tomorrow, it will be cooler with a high of only 13, but the sun will still be out.  I am going to help out with the Ancient Forest Boardwalk again.  I could stay the night, but want to be home to relax on Sunday.

It is going to be a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...