Saturday, January 22, 2011

a year in the life of me 2010 photobook- treat for myself!






I decided instead of printing out my photos from last year's adventures (including Tour De Jasper) that instead, I'd take up Shutterfly's offer for a free photo book.  I rarely print photos these days, but they are the best way to 'back up' important photos.  I'm terrible with photo albums, I have some from year's back that I had to take out as the photo books were aging.  They are still sitting in a box!  I think this is a good way to look at the memories for me and others.

I had sent my Dad this book as he doesn't use a computer and it was a nice way to share my photos of this year with him.   He has Parkinson's so it's also hard for him to 'read' a book these days.  Hopefully this worked for him.  I want to see what I sent him, I can't wait until I get it!

1 comment:

  1. I found that when my mom was getting old and aging, all of this technology stuff finally took on an important role for me in my personal life, not just something I used "at work". I think its great you can create something that your Dad will enjoy and that you enjoyed making for him. Something else I found useful was an ipod - and if she had lived long enough, I would have bought her an ipad in a flash.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...