Saturday, June 4, 2011

Vancouver 2011

Mosquito Creek Park
Here I am in Vancouver.  It's nice to get away, as it's been since last Summer since I have done so. I'm staying with my Brother and family. I've been lucky to hit sunshine as it's been raining a lot during the last few months.  Maybe Summer is finally here.

My cute little nephew, Aaron
I spent the day celebrating my little nephew's birthday party, he is turning 2 soon.  This evening I had time to take a walk at nearby Mosquito Creek Park.  It's nice going in there as you don't feel like you are in a big city.  Although, where my brother lives, you also don't feel like you are in a big city as the neighbours are so friendly and it's quiet here.

Part of the Trans Canada Trail

Love the Rhododendrons
Tomorrow we are going to go do some climbing near Squamish and I hope to find a few geocaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...