Saturday, April 7, 2012

Forests for the World by Moonlight


Last night I went on the last Full Moon Snowshoe trip with the Ramblers. We didn't need our snowshoes though as the path was well packed down.

We had a nice sized group come as members of Katimavik joined us.  It was a nice warm night, the stars were out and moon was just rising.  It was a perfect night to come out.

The Katimavik group were a very happy bunch, they were singing while we were hiking.  Nowell took video of them singing by the viewpoint.  I'll post a link here when I upload to Youtube. I'm kind of sad that the Federal Government is cutting the Katimavik group as I think that it is a very positive thing for youths.  So sad!
View from Viewpoint

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...