Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Got a grip!

I seem to love using my Visa card lately, I bought the bike grips today!  Forget waiting until the long weekend.  Oh well, really didn't cost me that much, and they are much much better then the old ones.  The bike shop mechanic says water gets under the grips and loosens it up over time.  That explains why it only started bothering me recently.  These new ones solve that issue, they clamp on the handles, on both ends.  After a bit of adjusting break/gear lever's position, and removing the old handle grips (cut them with a scissor), I put the new ones one.  They are so comfortable, and it's weird NOT having them shift in any way when I put pressure on them.

Out with the old....


In with the new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...