Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Beautiful postcard surprise in August

When I arrived home after my Summer Bicycle adventures in the middle of August, there was a nice bicycle postcard sitting in my mailbox!  It was from my good bicycle friend from the Netherlands congratulating me on my ride.  I love the flowers, it's such a beautiful postcard!  My Postcrossing friend, Nolleke, has good taste.  I wonder if those are Basil bags on the bike?

Thanks Nolleke!

I really need to get back into Postcrossing, I've just been trying to save money this month after having little income for the last while. I have set my status there though to active so I am good to go!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card!!! Oh really cute card! This is so wonderful and amazing! Its flowers style very nice, and its colors very best. I love your color comb. I love the mustaches!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...