Saturday, September 17, 2011

Looking for interested bike tourists

 I'm going to put out the plea again for interested bike tourists.  I am looking for someone to bike down the West Coast with.  I am thinking of starting from Prince George, but I don't really want to bike alone.  I am pretty sure that I will do this route, although if someone is looking for a person to join them on a similar distanced bike tour, I might take them up on their offer.

The above is just over 1400 kms.  I can probably even do more as I know now how far I can go each day.

Friends told me that posting stuff at bike shops might also work too, so I am going to try that.  If anyone reading this is interested possibly, or knows someone who might, please let me know.  I'll post this for a while as I think that the farther the ahead the better.  I am sure that I can find some interested parties.


**Febuary 2012 update-  I have decided to bike from Astoria Oregon to San Francisco-  I have found a rider to ride with.  But, I will still invite anyone else who may be interested in doing this trip to leave a message below and I will get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...