Saturday, September 10, 2011

Finally, some Summer Geocaching

Out Geocaching with Geocognita

Summer started in Prince George this past week.  We've had the highest temperatures all season!  I'd say better late then never.

I went with Geoconita out geocaching. today.  We found 10 caches.  We continued on down the Greenway where we ended up last time.  We walked up Cranbook hill as it's a very steep grade.  I had oatmeal for breakfast, but I must still be on hyper metabolism still as I almost bonked.  I ate most of the sandwich that I had made, and some nuts.  It took a while for the energy to return.
Back up behind Cranbook hill we go.

Loved the sunshine

It seems to be taking my body a while to adjust to not biking 8-10 hours, even though I stopped over a month ago.  My weight is still down, although I suppose that it'll take months to rebound to previous levels.  All I know is that I've been starving today, couldn't have enough food to keep me going. 2 sandwiches would have been nice!

It was a good day out though, and afterwords I relaxed at my friends place for a bit.  Tomorrow I'll hang around.  Last weekend I did a 3 day backpacking trip at Ozalenka near Mcbride, and I'll publish a post about that soon.  I still have a post or two from the Vancouver portion of my Summer trip.  I'm backlogged! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...