Monday, May 28, 2012

Prince George Bike to Work Week

Bike Work Week started today and runs until June 3.  It is going on all over the province of British Columbia.  This is our 4th Annual event.

I should post something about our local Bike to Work Week, but don't have anything yet... I will definitely have photos of the one Celebration Station that I make it to this week.

I think that it's a good way to promote cycling to work, and last year over 600 local residents participated.  Here is hoping that there is a lot more this year, especially since the weather is so good!

For now, I forward you on to another local Cyclist who has a blog, he has a very good write up on why you should participate!

http://www.andrewkurjata.ca/blog/2012/05/26/i-dont-know-anything-about-bicycles/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...