Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mirrycle is wonderful!

I bought a new Mirrycle yesterday. I had my other one for 15 yrs, but only started using it when I got my new bike a year and a half ago. Now I can't bike without one.  I am surprised that they still sell them after all these years, it's identical to the one I originally bought many moons ago.  They aren't too expensive, I got mine for  almost $20, although I've seen them for sale online for as little as $13 US.

One of the screws got stripped, the mirror loosens and you have to tighten it up once in a while, and eventually it tightens no more. :(  This is quite common, apparently.



So I bought another one as I like the the way it can be adjusted by the pivot points. I think one of the better bike mirrors around. No vibration!   How many out there use a mirror and can't live without it?  What is your favourite mirror?   Do you prefer ones that fit on helmet, or ones that go on bike?

2 comments:

  1. If you ever think there's something you can find, that "they" don't make any more, you should try online. I use pink Sennheiser earphones for my iPod, which Sennheiser made a few years ago as a breast cancer awareness thing, and my current pair seems to be getting Faulty. They no longer make 'em but Robin found replacements for me at a reasonable price from an Aussie place on eBay. Remarkable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...