Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wow! I won- LGRB Summer Games

I feel so lucky to have won a Bates Crate through the LGRB Summer Games.  It was so much fun participating in the events, that winning a prize is icing on the cake!

Now I'll have to get another bike sometime as I don't think I can put a Porter Rack on front fork with shocks.  But not to worry, I was thinking of getting a basic bike for shopping during late fall, early Spring, and that would work with it.  Wow, just amazed!

Dottie and Trisha from Let's Go Ride a Bike are amazing, it must have been a lot of work to put the Summer Games together.  But it's been getting interest from people all around the world!  If you haven't tried riding a bicycle to work, or for pleasure lately, give it a try!  You are missing out on so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...