Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tough days

Deanna has been a bit under the weather, so we had to take it easy.  We still made it to Beaverly Beach yesterday.  We had  a big hill to go up yesterday which I managed good.  Deanna was dizzy from being ill, so she walked up it.  I waited for her at the top.
She got some meds at Lincoln City.  I am hoping she will be ok.    She has a cold which is more manageable then the flu.
We have stopped at bike shop in  Newport where bike is getting chain cleaned.  Awesome bikeshop has wifi and showers.
Photos of lighthouse we just visited and bike shop.
It is awesome riding down here.  :-)  Hi all to people I have met along the way.


My bike getting some tender loving care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...